The ongoing battle of Wix or Squarespace seems never-ending? Both the platforms offer unique features and stylish templates which can easily sway away any user. But do features alone decide which is the winner among both the platforms? Not, certainly; hence we’ll deep dive and look into other factors to choose the best website builder for you.
Squarespace is a modern website design builder which offers the best templates, while Wix is easy to use website builder which offers more freedom and helps you create a website right away.
Wix or Squarespace: Which is better?
1.Design & Customizations
Let’ start with the templates offered by both platforms:
- Wix offers you 150+ templates that you can customize based on your needs. The drag and drop feature offered by the platform is the best to edit your pages in no time and doesn’t need you to have the technical know-how to perform it.
- Squarespace, on the other hand, offers more than 100 templates that are unique and stylish. It also offers you a drag and drops feature, but it is highly rigid and has a structured editor, which you cannot change.
2.Features & Tools
Features are one of the key factors to decide which is the best platform— it helps boost the website’s overall performance and offers a great user experience. It can include anything from adding e-commerce tools to analytical apps to enhance your website.
- With 200+ apps Wix offers you third-party integrations that help you create robust, user-friendly, and highly responsive websites.
- On the other hand, Squarespace also offers high-quality tools that take the lead over tools provided by Wix. But the great drawback with Squarespace is that it doesn’t have a built-in app store, and you can access all the features on the tool.
3.Help and Support
Offering an impeccable user experience defines the success of any platform.
- You can reach the Wix support system via forums, social media, email, or mobile number available on the website. Along with that, Wix has aced the game by offering a plethora of support content on their website in the form of Q&A, guides, etc.
- Squarespace, on the contrary, has a little sluggish customer support. The email support is available 24/7; you can engage with customer support over live chats (limited hours), no over the call support.